View Single Post
Old 04-20-2022, 02:52 PM   #40
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"That is a lie. Pull it up."

You can do it if you want. We talked about it when you said it, then we discussed the context. That is a lie, you never said a word in the whole thread about it.

"You didn't seem to have a problem with Trump mocked the handicapped reporter."

If he did what you say, it's disgusting. If that's just his immature way of making fun of everyone who disagrees with him (and there's a ton of video evidence to suggest exactly that), then he's an a-hole, but not as bad as making fun of a handicap.But that is exactly what he did.

I'm saying it's wrong no matter who does it. You're saying it's wrong when Trump mocked handicapped people, but OK when you do it.it is about context

"And I've done work for special olympics also. When they had the world games in New Haven I was in charge of a group of translators."

Then you should know better. Absolutely amazing that you don't, but whatever.Try calling someone there an imbecile and see what happens.

"How am I crying like a girl."

You never stop. You constantly get offended when anyone on the right is obnoxious, but it's OK when all of you do it. How did I get offended? I asked you to provide a more up to date example than 1988. Why should I take your classless, angry insults?

"Pull up a few examples bc I can't remember you saying anything to him. In fact, that little clown RMarsh called me one and you didn't say anything."

Do you own search Paul. If it helps you feel better, I'll say it again. There were times when Dangles went too far and was deeply offensive.

"that little clown RMarsh called me one and you didn't say anything."

I don't know what he called you, and I don't especially care. You'r ethe only one keeping score on insults, but again you have no trouble slinging them yourself. Grow a pair, and take it like a man. Just leave wives, kids, and disabled people out of it. Doesn't seem like a huge ask. But sadly it is.So you want me to take people's insults? That is funny. Show me how I insulted people's wives, kids or disable people?

"They way you speak to people hear shows me you are an angry D ick."I asked you a simple question and you resort to insults. Go look back and tell me you don't respond like a #^&#^&#^&#^&

Pointing out that it's wrong to call people a retard, makes me an angry d*ck. You call someone a retardPull up the quote and lets see how I used it. , I call you out on it, and the character flaw is mine, not yours.

Whatever, Paul.
Whatever you angry dic k.

Last edited by PaulS; 04-20-2022 at 02:57 PM..