View Single Post
Old 10-07-2015, 05:02 PM   #106
derekl

I have had this discussion a million times now. If you made the gun laws the same nationally as what we have in mass( pretty strict) it still won't stop people from commiting mass murders. Taking away fire arms from law abiding gun owners will not solve anything.
For those that say

We need to have back ground checks- we do in nearly every state wether it be to get I firearm permit or go into a store and they call a local/ state agency that runs a check. Either way they are checked

Education. In most states in order to get a permit you need to take a class to get that permit.

Insurance-- what will having insurance solve with illegally obtain firearms? My cars insured, but mostly so it can be replaced or if I were to be in an accident to cover in jury's or damage to others. Is a deer gonna sue me for putting it in my freezer? Or the paper target for putting holes in it. I'm not sure what insuring my firearms will do for guns being brought in from outside the country and being sold illegally.

Banning gun free zones would be a huge start. And just as night fighter said how about open carry everywhere, better yet make gun laws and open carry as well as licenses being obtained federally instead of state to to state.

Hell make stricter laws for illegally obtained/ possession firearms, If being in possession illegally carried a life sentence that may get rid of a few illegally obtained firearms.

You will never stop crazy people from doing crazy #^&#^&#^&#^&. I'd like to be able to protect myself if I ever need to.

Let's also pass laws that all these crimes can not in any way make it to the media, every time these mass murders happen the story changes every minute, lots of stories being made up within a small story, then glorified to the crazies in the world.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device