View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 04:44 PM   #19
Jimbo

More great ideas and more thank you's from me. I will find time to look into everything that's been posted (I'd be sort of a fool not to, right?). I have grilled a number of doctors, family, oncology, the super doc who did my surgery, even the folks at the treatment center I went to, and not a one would give up even something they even heard rumored. Just takes time and don't do the things I've learned make it feel worse. As soon as the new F150 arrives I'll be commuting north again on a regular basis, destination 02670 to see my father.
I'm going to stop there and offer up some advice to you all. Had a spot on my shoulder that just wouldn't heal. Went to the dermatologist today and he's sure it wasn't cancerous, but going to the lab anyway. Sun caused and needed to be removed anyway. First time for that deal. Felt like he whipped out his KaBar to do it. Not fun. Likely the result of spending too much of my youth in the sun without sunscreen (who knew?). Anyway get a big floppy hat and vat of your favorite SPF and don't be afraid of using it on yourself and every cherished member of your family.
Jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote