View Single Post
Old 01-20-2019, 03:15 PM   #10
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipknot View Post
I'm not sure what this has to do with Trump continuing his meetings with a dangerous leader of a country who was once firing missiles over Japan but since Trump stepped up to the plate he is not rocketman any longer. I swear, if Hillary was in charge things could have been a lot closer to the freaking out the left did.

so anyway about that story with the kid, depends on if you look at a biased news source that doesn't care about the truth or a different news source that is not biased. but you go ahead and rush to judgement, after all , because trump

[url]https://www.redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2019/01/20/student-provides-video-says-classmate-not-mock-native-american-vietnam-veteran/?fbclid=IwAR2hNb2ZryF_QfsmghTaphuHe8GHtfZhoXyJlGeJ 63wMIo7uVXo1i5-WB3k[/url

it's an information civil war in this time. People need to realize the importance of uncensored platforms. yet here we are and if you don't see it, you are not looking. Screw google and their supposed algorithms.
Just to be clear, you aren’t claiming red state as unbiased, right?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"