Thread: wicked tuna....
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 02:54 PM   #151
Fly Rod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
What a bunch of idiots. The entire show is an embarrassment to all fishermen. It confirms that most commercial fishermen act like a bunch of fools and are not very smart. If this is the class of people fishing out there...they should shut the industry completely down on that basis alone.

I can't watch it, it annoys the $hit out of me. I hope I never see any of them on the water.
Mr. Sandman....do not judge all fishermen because of a few. Apparently the business that U R in does not use the F word..... in todays world it is one of the most common used words...some fishermen R educated...some probably more then U R....Dave of tuna.com is educated....a very good commercial fishing friend of mine is a graduate of Harvard and there R others....I know of a few lobstermen that have graduated from BU and Boston college. I wonder what some people think of EMT's

Recently at Monte's steak house I had to have the waitdress calm down the table next to ours...four people in dress suits and ties were using the word quite freguently...My brother in law was almost thrown out of my house because he used the F word... very well educated at that.
Fly Rod is offline   Reply With Quote