View Single Post
Old 08-18-2015, 07:16 PM   #113
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
for real Jim ? You can't see the difference? Unions, while not perfect stand up for workers rights. What to banks stand up for except stealing or children's future with government bailouts because they are too big to fail. That means they can get away with zero accountability.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
"You can't see the difference?"

Not really. A union and a big corporation are both looking out for their own interests, both are likely to elect politicians who will act in pursui tof those interests.

"Unions, while not perfect stand up for workers rights"

I'm a worker. No union does anything for me, except, in the case of public unions, jack my taxes up. Unions advocate for their members often at the terrible expense of everyone else, and they aren't bothered by that at all.

Aetna, Travelers, and The Hartford are headquartered in CT. They haven't done anywhere near the damage to our state, that the unions have done.

"What to banks stand up for except stealing or children's future"

Here in CT, my kids each owe the state thousands and thousands of dollars, to pay for the insane perks that the labor unions bought from corrupt democrats. I don't know how Bank Of America has done anything remotely malignant to my kids.