View Single Post
Old 12-01-2016, 03:50 PM   #7
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
I don't love it, no. But as long as they offer the same rewards/fines to everyone, then it reduces the government's ability to pick who wins and who loses.So you are ok with the tax breaks Malloy/CT gave bridgewater assoc. and other hedge funds? How is this offering the same rewards to everyone? The small manuf. up the street isn't getting anything. It is unfortunate this has to occur - esp. when 1 state does it to keep someone from moving over the border to another state.

I answered your question - right? Can you answer mine? If Trump pulled this of with a phone call, what does it say to you, that Obama said it couldn't be done, and that he mocked Trump for predicting he could do it?Don't know what it states bc I didn't listen to the link but is Trump gonna neg. and have the state (which is what I think happened) give tax breaks to every company that threatens to leave? 3rd world countries are still gonna have the same advantage over us they do know in terms of wages, etc.

I am not anti-government. I am anti-stupidity. I have no issue whatsoever with being taxed to help people who need my help.
I suspect he mentioned P&W jet engines.