View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 09:08 AM   #21
ProfessorM
Uncle Remus

the plugs that Steve, Capesams, displayed were so over the top. Really I can't tell you how perfect those things were. Meticulous doesn't even come close to describing them. Someone had to have taken some pictures of them, I forgot I even had my camera and now regret not taking some pics of those.

Lawrence's stuff is right there with Steve's stuff for sheer beauty too

It was nice to see Mr. Bassmaster again, even if he tried to pocket half my stuff and like usual he came without his plugs and tried to ho them off everyone else.. Get back to work Dave, miss seeing your stuff.

As usual Joe, Rockfish, was his usual helping self with all his display's and tireless helpful advise to anyone who asked. A real credit to the craft.

Thanks to Mike and family for the supplies.

There was just so much great camaraderie there. Everyone did such a great job. Great meeting several people for the first time finally after talking at them on the computer for years. Wish I could have spent more time talking to others, just not enough time.

Last edited by ProfessorM; 02-20-2011 at 09:19 AM..

"A beach is a place where a man can feel he's the only soul in the world that's real"
ProfessorM is offline   Reply With Quote