View Single Post
Old 06-05-2020, 10:29 PM   #14
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
"Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people—does not even pretend to try. Instead, he tries to divide us." —General James Mattis

Because I respect Mattis, as a general, I'm not going to say he lied. But what he said is not true. Trump has, many times, said things that were meant to unite us.

Tweety has still not taken questions from WH reporters since protesters were gassed and beaten at Lafayette Park Monday.

Are you now changing your claim from tear gassed to "gassed"? Which ones were "beaten" and if they exist, did they do something to provoke the "beating"? Or did they all just quietly and peacefully refuse a lawful request to move to another location?

So we remain governed by a soulless man with a broken mind. The damage will continue, and it won’t stop until voters end it.
So you remain a bitter man who has not displayed a soul other than irrational, relentless, hate when speaking of trump, the man who seems to have broken your mind.