View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 09:02 AM   #42
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
and of course, while the potential VP (Palin) is ridiculed for her every word...the ACTUAL VP...Biden skates on what are often daily insane and stupid statements....
Exactly.

Liberals want all of us to be driving electric cars, but they are opposed to building new plants to generate that electricity. I guess we're all supposed to rub balloons on our heads to generate the electricity.

Liberals love Al Gore for telling us about global warming, yet his house had the 3rd highest utility bills in the state of Tennessee, and he flies on a private jet.

Liberals claim to be the sid eof open-mindedness and inclusion, yet on college campuses, liberal students repeatedly storm stages to keep conservatives from speaking. And no liberals condemn their actions...they are hailed as heroes.

Almost all the Democrats in the senate voted to invade Iraq, yet when things went wrong, they blamed it all on Bush. In their revisionist view of what happened, Bush single-handedly got us into that war, as if he is a king or dictator.

I used to think liberals meant well, but that they were just a bit misguided. I was wrong. They're willfully ignorant of historical fact, their agenda doesn't even come close to passing the common sense test, and they tend to be hypocritical, mean-spirited elitists. Finally, every single time you prove to them how stupid their agenda is, they call you a "racist".