View Single Post
Old 10-21-2019, 11:27 AM   #21
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
Maybe you have trouble with reading comprehension, or you're deliberately twisting what I said into something I didn't say.

Here's what you said:

I meant full support of him being a duly elected President rather than constantly investigating whether he might be a Nazi, or Putin puppet (without any real evidence that he is either), and criticizing everything he says and resisting everything he tries to do.
Most people in the world blindly follow their leaders assuming the best, it's human nature. She has the same viewpoint as you and fully supports her government, counting on them to be correct. She has seen the USA, went to school here for many years.

She could not understand why in the USA people did not feel like they did in China.
In China she said the leaders know the right thing to do and of course the people and media support them.

As far as investigating the possibility of Russian influence on our 2016 elections (the purpose of the Mueller investigation) Trump's failure to cooperate and obstruction, along with people refusing to testify or pleading the 5th is reason enough to question if he knew of, aided or abetted Russia's hand in his election.

If you think there are no connections between Trump and Russia look at John Dowd's letter to the Intelligence Committee dated October 3rd:
Be advised that Messrs. Parnas and Fruman assisted Mr. Giuliani in connection with his representation of President Trump. Mr. Parnas and Mr. Fruman have also been represented by Mr. Giuliani in connection with their personal and business affairs. They also assisted Joseph DiGenova and Victoria Toensing in their law practice. Thus, certain information you seek in your September 30, 2019, letter is protected by the attorney-client, attorney work product and other privileges.

What is the source of Parnas and Frumans funding?
A Russian oligarch.
What are they now charged with?

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin