Thread: Palin's speach
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 09:32 AM   #43
Nebe

Jim my biggest issue right now is this- the GOP has this trait that kind of bugs me.. they reach out at election time to the 'small town' voter.. they will say 'were lookin out for you.. the little guy'. 'We're going to do what ever we can to help YOU succeed by ecouraging this, that, and whatever'.. When in fract the GOP at least in the past 8 years has proven that it really favors big business. Lets say the 'small town' that they say they care so much about has an oil refinery or some sort of industry that the town depends on.. when the crap hits the fan, who do you think the GOP is looking out for?? I dont judge the economy's well being by looking at the DOW.. I look at the strength of the middle class.. Who do you think is going to do their best with the middle class as their focus? Palin is a smoke screen.. However I will admit I am biased because I have seen Bush lie, cheat, and basicly screw the american people in the name of corperate profits.. McCain is not bush and is more moderate.. so I will say that I dont think that things could possibly be worse if he is elected..