View Single Post
Old 07-25-2018, 09:32 AM   #78
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"You always get lost in But Obama"

And instead of telling me that I'm wrong when I point out hypocrisy, all you can do is say that there's no reason to go back to Obama. You can't make me wrong (because I'm clearly not wrong), so you"want to change the subject. Doesn't work that way.
I don't see where I am being hypocritical by being concerned about the budget and the deficit, your typical answer is whatabout which only deflects from the issue being discussed, what evidence have you seen that the tax cuts are producing longterm economic gains? The things i see are not good

"Obama's worked better than Bush's "

You might be right. See? Its possible to admit the other side is right.

"Trump didn't start out in a hole"

No he didn't. But the lower unemployment is, the more difficult it is, to get it lower. Same with the stock market. But the fact is (whether you hate it or not), unemployment is lower, and the stock market is higher, than when Trump took office.

Obama gets good marks from me on handling the economy. So does Trump. I can say that about both men, because I am not bound by partisanship, but motivated by truth.

"The republican Platform has never been Higher Deficits"

Not until Bush jr.

"Limiting political speech"

Let me get this straight. You are claiming that the GOP wants to silence those on the other side? No irony there, just ask Ben Shapiro or Ann Coulter.
The republican Platform has never been Higher Deficits, Tariffs, Limiting political speech, Anti NATO until Baby Donny Bonespur
You have a short memory, this was your comment in another thread
"Stupid move, with awful optics, by a petty man. Even Obama, also a vindictive thin-skinned baby, never went this far.

Not a good month for Trump..."

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin