View Single Post
Old 11-01-2018, 07:40 PM   #60
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Here are some Molyneux quotes from Southern Poverty Law Center
In his own words

“...the Germans were in danger of being taken over by what they perceived as Jewish-led Communism. And Jewish-led Communism had wiped out tens of millions of white Christians in Russia and they were afraid of the same thing. And there was this wild overreaction and all this kind of stuff.”
—Stefan Molyneux describes the Holocaust in YouTube video, Migratory Patterns of Predatory Immigrants, March 20, 2016
I picked this quote from the list of 11 Southern Poverty Law Center selection that you posted because it is one of the most discriminatory sounding ones. In it, Stefan has a conversation with an Indian student studying in Germany who feels a bit depressed because of how he perceives the way some of the "common" German folk look at him.

This quote you posted had virtually nothing to do with the conversation. It was actually elicited by the Indian student's feelings about German self-perception after their holocaust history. And was a very brief explanation, in response to the student, of what many Germans thought at the time. It was not a statement of what Stefan believed. And your three sentence quote is the total of what was said about that. The video was not about the holocaust and the quote was not a description of the holocaust as the SPLC labels it.

The actual conversation was about the student's depression over feeling like an "economic immigrant." Stefan takes him, through a series of questions, to finally realizing why the student felt depressed. In the end, there was a total agreement between Stefan and the student. And a lot was revealed about the psychic cost and predatory nature of economic migration.

Knowing in general what Molyneux thinks, I'm sure the other 10 quotes are selected from videos to make them appear to be racist or discriminatory, but I very seriously doubt that they are actually any of that. This is that deceptive trick of selection out of context that leftists use to smear those they fear. You got taken.

Here is the video, if you care to watch it to verify what I said. There are a lot of very informative, interesting videos like this which are marginalized by leftists by labeling the authors as "alt-right," or "extremist," or "lunatic," or whatever deprecation that motivates people to prejudge and not watch or listen. The motivation behind the perception, it appears to me, is to keep as many people as possible ignorant of whatever truth the left wants to hide.

Here is the video, if you care to watch it to verify what I said. Watch the whole thing: