Thread: Is this true??
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2015, 09:06 AM   #153
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Funny, they just reported on Morning Joe the syllabus Carson posted to prove the class existed was from 2002.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
True. The CNN claim was that the class never existed. The recent syllabus debunks that. Carson posted an artucle from the Yale paper, written at the time, that discussed the incident in question. Obviously it happened.

Again Spence, I cannot imagine any logic whereby Hilary's lies don't say anything about her qualifications to be POTUS, but Carson's do. There's absolutely no way you can justify that double standard.

Given the atricle in the Yale paper, it would appear Carson was telling the truth.

Given that (1) West Point had posters aimed at black students that mentioned "scholarships", and (2) given that Carson has said many times he never formally applied to West Point, and (3) given that no one but Carson and Gen Westmoreland heard the conversation between the 2, no one can come close to showing that Carson lied about that. At a minimum, it's fair to assume that Westmorland encouraged him to apply, suggesting he would get in, which obviously he would have. If Westmoreland said "if you apply, we'll give you a free ride to college", and Carson describes that as being offered a scholarship, did Carson lie?

The man said we should not have invaded Afghanistan after 9/11. If you want to destroy the man bacause he is such a threat, why can't you do it the fair way, and tell us why his policies would be bad for the country? Liberals almost never do that. It's always personal attacks. It's ridiculous.

You deny that Hilary lied about the sniper thing, when we have video evidence showing she did. Yet you are bending over backwards to portray this black man as a liar. I thought liberals claimed they cared about blacks, and it was the conservatives who were a bunch of racists? Geez, between your desperation to portray this black man as a liar, and the fact that your top 10 states have no blacks, I am sensing a pattern here.