View Single Post
Old 01-29-2023, 05:52 PM   #194
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
right, right. the state of LA has a very high murder rate. Is the murder rate equally high across the state? hell no. it’s driven by new orleans where the gop controls nothing. a child blows your data out of the water.

why would you say the state government determines the murder rate across the whole state,,and not local government policies?

red states tend to be poor, and socioeconomics ( not race) drives a lot of bad things. i’d never say that republicans are morally superior to democrats, or that as a group they commit less crime. i just say they have better policy ideas. there’s plenty of good and bad people
on both sides.

it’s you and wayne who spend every day making posts about individual
republicans who behave badly. you want to claim that we’re all responsible for the bad apples on the right, but you’d never say you’re responsible for the bad apples on the left. It’s beyond stupid.
Even when murders in the largest cities in red states are removed, overall murder rates in Trump-voting states were 12% higher than Biden-voting states across this 21-year period and were higher in 18 of the 21 years observed.

Obviously Republicans cause the problem.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin