View Single Post
Old 02-10-2016, 11:00 AM   #12
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
There is nothing conservative about trump. Why would a "conservative" like him ?

I thought Rubio would be the conservatives pick but it's looking like that guy from Ohio is pulling ahead.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I believe the guy from Ohio (Kasich) set up a huge team in NH, and ignored many other states. I am very curious to see how Kasich and Rubio do head-to-head in SC.

"There is nothing conservative about trump. Why would a "conservative" like him ?"

Here's the correct answer to that...for the last 8 years, conservatives have sat by and watched Obama, Hilary, and every TV network (minus one) label us as racists, sexist, homophobic, Islamophobic, anti-Mexican, blood thirsty, anti-poor, gun clingers. In 2008, John McCain let Obama describe us that way, and refused to hit back. In 2012, Mitt Romney let Obama describe us that way, and refused to hit back. Many conservatives simply want someone who won't be shy about hitting back, even if it means hitting below the belt. Additonally, conservative voters gave the GOP control of Congress, and we watched those people do just about nohting that they said they would do. So about 35% of conservative voters want to shake things up.