View Single Post
Old 11-23-2022, 01:25 PM   #6
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
He gave money to Republicans. But thanks for staying on topic

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics...or-republicans

FTX founder Sam Bankman-Fried, while a top Democratic campaign contributor, also gave a significant sum of cash to Republican candidates and organizations ahead of the midterm election.

Unions are great for Americans. Republicans and big business not so much

Your child’s education is the parents responsibility

teachers can’t teach children who don’t attend don’t their homework while dealing with parents who think their responsibility end once the kid on the bus .. then crying their victims because their kid aren’t successful in school

The woke excuse only works on the Republican uninformed base voter
With most of them having zero children in school
"Your child’s education is the parents responsibility "

So teachers, who in New England can EASILY make $100k a year with cadillac health insurance, insanely generous pensions, tons of time off, and guaranteed job security, have no responsibility for education? What is their responsibility then, Wayne? If teachers aren't responsible for the education of their students, what would you say they are responsible for?

Furthermore, your side is saying parents should but out and leave it to the teachers. That's mutually exclusive from your statement that education is the parents responsibility.

If you really believe that educating my kids is my responsibility, then how can you oppose the idea of letting me spend my tax dollars on the education that I know is best for my kids?

Talk about wanting to have it both ways!

Most Republicans have no children in school? What are you talking about? Did you drink fentanyl today?