View Single Post
Old 12-29-2022, 03:22 PM   #74
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Wayne, since Blumenthal's lie is actually against the law, then on what basis could you conclude that Santos' lies are worse? Other than the fact that Santos is a republican, that is...

"false equivalences"

Wayne, no two events are exactly alike in every single detail. That doesn't mean they aren't somewhat comparable. Every single time yoru hypocrisy is shown, you cry about "false equivalence", yet you never, ever specify why the equivalence is false. Never. I'm giving you a chance to do that here. Why is Blumenthal's lie not worse that Santos'?

They passed a law to criminalize what Blumenthal did. SO again, please tell us why his lie is more benign than Santos'?

I'll wait.
Quote:
Biden.

Santos has told hundreds or thousands of lies? how many fin hem are crimes, as blumenthals lie is?
Quote:
stolen valor is a crime. he lied for years about serving in vietnam.

i’m still waiting. paul, how many pies is ok? and how many is too many?

I’m still waiting. I answered your question.
Quote:
sorry, i assumed you could read, my bad. I said here in this thread, , that “today”, his lie is a crime. It wasn’t then, but is is today. true or false?If it wasn't a crime then why are you still accusing Blumenthal of committing a crime? It is bc you are a scummy person who lies all the time. You lied here even though you admit he did not commit a crime you say he committed a crime but clearly know it is not a crime. How scummy is that? You keep saying he committed a crime which is a lie. He wasn't a crime when he said it and he received no benefit from it which is a part of the law and yet you intentionally lie about it. He didn't "lie for years". He said it and then admitted it was wrong and other times he clearly said he was not in Vietnam. Isn't that what you just did? You said something and then later said something else. So who is the liar here?

any special reason why you’re too cowardly to defend your statement that it’s about the number of lies? what’s the magic number paul? how many lies are ok?

the answer is, “how ever many the democrat tells, that number is ok. however many the republican tells. is too many”.

Right?

biden was caught plagiarizing and had told plenty of whoppers to puff himself up. And I don’t really care as many of them do it. but all of a sudden you guys are saying that lying disqualifies yiu from federal government. at least when republicans do it, that is.

Bill Clinton was disbarred for lying. and he’s an enormously popular hero to the left.

Must be convenient to cloak yourself in such hypocrisy.
So you just got caught lying again! It seems to be a common theme with you. I'll bump up that other thread to show what a scummy liar you are.

Last edited by PaulS; 12-29-2022 at 03:28 PM..