Thread: Vote Hard
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2020, 10:28 AM   #10
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
No I’m an independent and please tell me that all the money Trumps businesses have been raking in on “official” business and this news flash don’t raise a constitutional norms red flag, or is ok for him to profit while not doing his job? Hey let’s hold the next G6/7 at Maralago!
OK, thanks. The reason I asked if you were not a minion is because you said "Minions response is always predictable." And, it seems to me, I admit that I am biased and may be wrong, but it seems to me that your responses are predictable.

As for Trump doing something unconstitutional, he certainly needs to to be called out on it if he is. I have complete confidence that the Dems and Never Trumpers or Anti-Trumpers will do so and have him removed if they can prove the charge.

Regardless of that outcome, I will still vote Republican in 2020, not because the Repubs are all a bunch of good guys (I have no illusions about their innocence--they have been complicit in a lot, if not most, of the crap that has been laid on our constitutional system), but, simply because they are not, at this time, as dangerous to our constitutional system as the Dems have become. And the Dems show no signs of any mea culpa--quite the contrary, they are becoming more openly radical leftist.

Last edited by detbuch; 07-23-2020 at 10:36 AM..