View Single Post
Old 08-20-2017, 09:48 PM   #14
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
WOW you really think Blacks were Free after the civil war and during Jim crow and during segregation only 50 years ago ..

Of course not. Nobody is free. Freedom is just a word. A very useful one in providing us great pleasure in the game of semantics. You, apparently, don't play that game. You should give it a shot (notice the semantic flourish there--you being an ex-soldier who played the game of war provided to us as part of, and a basis for, the semantic game of freedom, by our loving governments--shoot--bang, bang . . . poof . . . Freedom! fun!).

Only on paper ... your love for semantics word games is truly amazing .. I thought the one about Fault and Blame was interesting

Yes . . . yes . . . very interesting. I'm glad you were impressed. And I hope you enjoyed it as well . . . and had fun! And "only on paper"!!--OMG . . . such unequivocal perception. I take it back . . . you do play the semantics game. . . and we must have used the same paper for the game, since you were successfully amazed. There are, as you know, different papers used for playing the game. If you had used a different paper, you might not have been amazed. You might have thought my semantics were those silly and boring attempts to be serious and relevant . . . you know . . . that annoying game where you try to show off dumb stuff by playing the intelligent civil discussion semantics game. Where's the fun in that? But you, so astutely, chose the right paper.

But this one is impressive its their fault the Blacks for not taking their Freedom and doing something with it..?

Yes!! That was brilliant, wasn't it?! And you so dazzled with your counter creation of a stunning insight into what I had semantically played!

when History has show they only had freedom on paper not in Practice from the governments Local state and Federal in the states in which they reside
Yes . . . yes . . . so true. Boy, you really play the game so very well, yourself. And again the "on paper" part of the game . . . and your intertextual insertion of the history semantics game into the general semantics game--astonishingly adroit . . . you play with such stupefying skill!!

And you actually outdid me . . . I concede the game to you!! You took the semantics game to another level by cleverly just in time swerving to the misdirection semantics game. You astonishingly managed, by the shrewdest semantic gamesmanship of assertion, to make it seem that I had ascribed some fault to Blacks. I did no such thing. You cunningly misread, or misunderstood my whole post.

I am dumbfounded to the core how well you actually do play the semantic game. To the victor goes the spoils. Enjoy.

Last edited by detbuch; 08-20-2017 at 11:04 PM..