View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 09:26 AM   #11
Raider Ronnie

Send a message via AIM to Raider Ronnie
Show me the make up of those 10 people surveyed !
I'll bet $ it's scewed in favor to dems, just like all these polls saying Obama leading !

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIJIMMY View Post
Nearly eight in 10 likely voters say the president has done an “excellent” or “good” job dealing with what’s been labeled a “super storm.” Almost as many give positive reviews to the federal government’s response generally. Even two-thirds of those who support Republican Mitt Romney in next week’s presidential election say Obama is doing well in this area.

perhaps if the media was screaming about help for the people in NYC or Jersey and we had some hollywood types lambasting the president publicly Obamas approval would not be so high? Nah, no bias here......

its good to know Obama has it covered, maybe he'll recieve the national award of heroism for his efforts....

Garbage is piling up, a stench hangs in the air and mud-caked mattresses and couches line the streets. Residents are sifting through the remains of their homes, searching for anything that can be salvaged.

"We have hundreds of people in shelters," said James Molinaro, the borough's president. "Many of them, when the shelters close, have nowhere to go because their homes are destroyed. These are not homeless people. They're homeless now."

Molinaro complained the American Red Cross "is nowhere to be found" — and some residents questioned what they called the lack of a response by government disaster relief
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

LETS GO BRANDON