View Single Post
Old 10-20-2020, 12:21 PM   #107
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
The Stable Genius has chosen to go to war with the idea of testing, with Dr. Anthony Fauci and with “experts” in general at precisely the moment when the fall wave they’ve been warning about seems to be showing up — which is also the moment when the two-thirds of Americans who describe themselves as “very” or “somewhat” concerned about the virus will be going to the polls.
But you think everyone should ignore that and vote for him
Blah, blah, blah
If you're responding to me, which I might assume since this follows my post and ends sarcastically with my sort of signature blah, blah, blah, you've picked the wrong one to respond to. But I do understand that you don't really pay attention or give any credence to what I say. But I'll say it again. IT'S NOT ABOUT TRUMP FOR ME. I don't care about Trump or Biden except insofar as they will be the executive of the party I want to win and the one I want to lose. IT COULD BE ANY PAIR OF REPUB OR DEM CANDIDATES AND I WOULD STILL VOTE THE SAME WAY. IT IS ABOUT THE PARTY AGENDAS!!!!!!

The Progressive agenda is an absolute no no for me. If Jesus was running on the Progressive ticket vs any Republican, I would vote for the Republican.

I don't give a rat's azz about some disagreement Trump has with Fauci. Or any of the other chicken chit anti-Trump factoids you want to pile on to the forum.

And I already voted.