View Single Post
Old 09-04-2015, 11:03 AM   #108
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Any news report but FOX or Drudge
Actually, I heard on Fox the same facts.

Spence, if she authors an email as Secstate, shouldn't she know whether or not it has content that is suitable for non-secure servers?

I don't think there is any evidence that she sent or received emails that were classified at the time she sent/received them. That's important to keep in mind.

It's also fair to question her judgment for failing to recognize the sensitivity of the emails she composed herself.

There's also no excuse to her response when asked if she had the server wiped - "what, you nmean with a cloth". Yeah, because natiional security lapses are so hysterical.

Spence, answer me this. She claimed, as First Lady, that Bill wasn't cheating on her, but rather he was being framed by Republicans (the vast right-wing conspiracy). In my opinion, that's an absurdly stupid statement to make. If she really believes that the GOP framed her husband, she's too paranoid/stupid to be POTUS. And if she didn't really believe what she was saying, then she's too dishonest to be POTUS. There is no third option. What do you think?