View Single Post
Old 09-04-2015, 11:46 AM   #110
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Spence, if she authors an email as Secstate, shouldn't she know whether or not it has content that is suitable for non-secure servers?
That depends, certainly there is some information she would know should only be sent on a classified network. Other information may seem banal at the time, but could be classified later because of the situation or another government agency has a different opinion about it's nature.

That's why I'd like to see how much email on state.gov is later classified to gain a baseline understanding. I'd wager it's quite a lot.

Quote:
There's also no excuse to her response when asked if she had the server wiped - "what, you nmean with a cloth". Yeah, because natiional security lapses are so hysterical.
No doubt she hasn't handled the situation well.

Quote:
Spence, answer me this. She claimed, as First Lady, that Bill wasn't cheating on her, but rather he was being framed by Republicans (the vast right-wing conspiracy). In my opinion, that's an absurdly stupid statement to make. If she really believes that the GOP framed her husband, she's too paranoid/stupid to be POTUS. And if she didn't really believe what she was saying, then she's too dishonest to be POTUS. There is no third option. What do you think?
Her remark wasn't about just infidelity, but the relentless attacks Bill was under once his announced his candidacy and throughout his first term. Remember, there were people bribing others to manufacture scandal.

Last edited by spence; 09-04-2015 at 11:51 AM..