View Single Post
Old 08-01-2019, 03:44 PM   #24
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
no. if the neo Nazis commonly started marching with any colored/type of dogs and then someone went out and purposely bought that same colored/type of dog and that person had some racists issues in the past, it would be easy to view buying that dog as a symbol of racism.

that is not associating all people who own that type of dog with racism - just that it MIGHT be if they have a bunch of other indications they are racist.

So if the Neo Nazis decide that the Purple Husky is the new mascot and Joe Smith brings his kid to the local pound and the kid falls in love with the Purple Husky, is the Department of Social Justice Deciders Who Allow Things required to do a background check on Joe Smith to determine his racial history and intent? His kid? Seeing they miss many things as it is, will Joe Smith or his kid get a fair hearing as the DSJDWAT researches and doxxes as they go?

If I fly a Gadsen Flag from my front door and previously bad people (Neo Nazis for example) have flown this flag too, am I a Nazi? Or should I not buy and fly that flag because someone with really bad morals ruined it for everyone?

Neo Nazis already fly the American Flag, and the Betsy Ross Flag - so those are off limits to normal Americans as well as the local Flag Day Parade? Sure glad Nike decided to bitch about it on July 3rd, not on June 13th.

I am This |----| close to buying a First Navy Jack so I can 'Splode some heads and shatter peaceful sleep.

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: