Thread: WWHD
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2016, 06:15 AM   #30
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
I am no fan of Trump and do not think I will vote for him.

You are pilloring Trump for commenting on something he may do if elected President while whitewashing something Hillary DID do while SecState. You were in the service and did a tour over there, how would you feel if your team and your buddies were jeopardized due to the Secretary of State using an unsecure system so her emails would be not subject to FOIA requests?

Both parties and both administrations have sacrificed good men and women at the feet of effing Politics and Party. It is horrible.

How many times did someone in Washington or Tampa go and eff you guys over with the long screwdriver? Hillary, through her design to circumvent the system to protect her own ass DEGRADED the national security of this country. The Russians were reading the mail of arguably the second most important and influential national figure in the United States.

Spence will argue otherwise as he is want to do.
in the world of of hypotheticals yes there is a very slim possibilities the email issue could have impacted operations on the ground .. but I know for a Fact that if Trump becomes POTUS he has definitely put every Service member at risk with his statement on torture even if he dosn't change the policy who or what countries are going to thinks thats True?

Hillarys emails even if hacked Dont forget our friend Israel. were stolen not given to or enemies by hillary unlike like Snowden who many who want her in jail hail him as a Hero..

I am no Fan of Hillary but i take issues with the GOP and there investigation after investigation and investigation hearing and hearing all in the hopes of finding something like in the Ken Star days and come up with Nada .. all while the infrastructure and bigger problem get little attention and Americans suffer for it .. but their base gets all the attention for votes its crazy

I found this and sums up it up better than I can ..

There’s a certain twisted logic to this. The unhinged right starts with the ideologically satisfying answer – President Obama and Hillary Clinton are guilty of horrible Benghazi-related wrongdoing – and then works backwards, looking for “proof” that matches the conclusion. When their ostensible allies fail to tell these activists what they want to hear, they could reevaluate their bogus assumptions, but it’s vastly easier to believe Republicans have let them down.

Last edited by wdmso; 07-01-2016 at 07:06 AM.. Reason: added info