View Single Post
Old 07-15-2020, 07:33 AM   #12
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
that's actually not the quote..."We got the travel ban. We lost in the Ninth Circuit, we lost again in the Ninth Circuit, and then we won in the Supreme Court. We have a very strong travel ban. And we don’t want people that are going to come in and blow up our cities, do things. And, frankly, with the — with the liberal Democrats running the cities that we do have, where they do have problems, maybe they wouldn’t mind. But I would mind, and the people of this country mind."

democrats and the marxist left are doing a find job destroying our cities and are proving that they could care less about the physical destruction or the lives of the people there.... I think this was his very valid point
Oddly it turns out that all this trauma is going on during Corona Dons maladministration.
And it’s a plot to ruin him by the deep state, Fauci, leakers in his administration and his own family.
Most developed nations have made it thru Corona and are now moving toward normalcy, having never claimed it was a hoax, plot, the result of too much testing or just the flu.
Tweety tried to turn the focus from his plague failure to him being the law and order man.
I called it weeks ago.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin