Thread: They got him...
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2018, 03:24 PM   #72
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
I think there's a small number of very sick folks out there (you deal with some at work, I presume). They have probably always been out there, but it's a safe bet it's easier for them to find dark things online which fuel their fantasies.

I also think our culture has a collective moral compass, that's badly in need of a tune up. Not enough empathy, not enough traditional family values, not enough fathers, not nearly enough good parents out there.

The pipe bombs were sent by an apparent Trump fan. The synagogue attack was carried out by a Trump hater. I think there's sociopaths on both sides.
our culture has a collective moral compass, that's badly in need of a tune up. Not enough empathy, not enough traditional family values, not enough fathers, not nearly enough good parents out there.

it's been this way for some time .. totally unrelated to the motivation of both of theses Men , which is clearly displayed in their Social media posts which have been spread by and reinforced by other prominent conservatives some elected some not ..

Part of a Elie Wiesel quote I saw explained my position well

Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim.

just saying there's sociopaths on both sides which I am sure their are .. avoids seeing the elephant in the room ... and I see that as taking a neutral position...