Thread: Symptoms...
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2003, 08:55 AM   #154
Notaro
None

Quote:
Originally posted by Sweetieface
(NOTARO ACTION FIGURES!!!!

The Notaro Figures each come with 3 piece protective gear including a layer of Kevlar, a BIOhazard suit, and a full suit or armor! (armor! armor!)

Notaro comes in three styles:

Fishing Notaro complete with half rotted fishing net and waders, all three styles of protective gear and sea-sick pills. Flesh Eating Bacteria packet for you to use too!* Catch all the fish in the Center for Disease Control Pond with Fishing Notaro!**

Computer-Geek Notaro which comes with small laptop and easy chair. This series comes with optional reading glasses, two extra floppy disks, and Striped-Bass.com downloads for you!

Quarantine Notaro - this Hospital-bound action figure comes on his own stretcher, wearing a Johnny, hooked up to 10-15 IV lines, and coughs when you squeeze his stomach. Special features, Quarantine Notaro is immune to most strains of flesh-eating bacteria, but is a known carrier. Quarantine Notaro shoots enemies with his detachable IV line, coughs his deadly virus onto them and can karate chop a team of infedels with the simple up and down action of his adjustable bed!!!

hahaha, karate chops? when u leave me in the quarrinated area on the beach, i will turn into a moldy corpse with a rod holding on my boney hands like mikecc's avatar.