View Single Post
Old 01-24-2017, 09:59 AM   #39
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
"He tried to prevent Foxnews from doing it's job. That's an attack on the freedom of the press, and that's why Fox's competition stood up to Obama's totalitarian inclinations"

but Have Zero issues with Trumps Press Secretary statements Or Trumps comments about the media Shocking
""He tried to prevent Foxnews from doing it's job" The entire press corps apparently agreed with me, because they all told Obama he could not exclude Foxnews this way. I guess you know more than they do about what happened.

"but Have Zero issues with Trumps Press Secretary statements "

I have no issues with those statements? I refer you to post #5 on this thread...I said the following, in reference to the press secretary:

"It was an idiotic thing to say. What gain is there, to lying about something so stupid and unimportant?"

I called Trump's press secretary an idiot, a liar, and stupid. Yet according to you, I have nothing to say about his behavior.

Do you see how blindly partisan you are? You can't even see where I am agreeing with you. Put down the Kool Aid for two seconds, and think.