View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 02:54 PM   #18
Mr. Sandman

I like the confidence of the team now....they can feel it and it is infectious. They really need to win tonight to deflate the hopes of the hawks. They can not sit back. If they loose this all the MO goes to hawks as they go back to their home ice.

I had predicted a six game final. B's split first two, win both home games, loose in Chicago and then win game 6 home .

I would send McQuid or Boychuck in to bang Hossa good and put him out of his misery. I would love this to be a high scoring defeat for the hawks and really deflate them, but they could come back hard. The B's are playing great and just need to bring a solid 60 and continue to smother their offense. You can see the Hawks are perplexed and surprised at what is happening.

Lot's of experts are saying they need to stop the run and gun and play a chip and chase game...if they do that the B's will eat them up. It's too late to be changing styles of play now. Other experts are saying load up the 1st line with all their superstars...yeah OK they may break thru the Chara/Sides barricade but what about the rest of the lines, they will be killed.

I am predicting a high score defete for the hawks tonight if they attempt to modify their gameplan
Mr. Sandman is offline   Reply With Quote