Thread: IG Report
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2018, 07:06 PM   #53
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Yea, blame the women trying to seek asylum because the alternative is gang rape and murder.

Are you responding to the right person? What did I blame the women of?

As for the kids, many are just toddlers. There’s no scenario where taking them from a parent can be considered being well taken care of unless there’s danger to the child.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Is there danger to the child by taking it illegally through hundreds of miles including many areas that are loaded with rapists and murderers and across two borders in order to, hopefully, arrive to an uncertain fate? Do you actually believe that is safer for the child than being in the custody of some legal child service agency or relative other than the parent until the situation can quickly be resolved?

And why do you keep asking Jim stuff such as going to church or what the Good Book says? Do you give a rat's azz about church or the Good Book? That's a pitiful, disgusting technique plied by leftists and the Muslim Brotherhood in order to use someone's beliefs or laws against them when you don't care about those beliefs except to use them as a weapon. And it's really pitiful when you don't even understand those beliefs well enough to do that.

wdmso doesn't approve of bringing the Bible into the argument. Maybe he should chastise you as he did the "right" for doing so. Naah. It's only bad for him, I guess, if the "right" does it.

Last edited by detbuch; 06-17-2018 at 07:13 PM..