View Single Post
Old 01-05-2019, 10:13 AM   #9
wdmso

[QUOTE=Jim in CT;1158765]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post

"Jim unlike you I am not able to look at Trump as if looking thru a rifle scope'

You are wrong. YOU are the one doing exactly this, looking through a narrow scope. All you see is the bad, everything good (and I'm sorry to break it to you, there's a lot of good things happening), you block from your field of vision. You deny and ignore everything that doesn't paint him in a negative light. You are filtering out everything positive he does.

I see it all, I criticize him when he deserves it (which is often), and I can celebrate the things he does which helps Americans. The economy is booming, and the little people, the forgotten people (poor, blacks, Hispanics, those with only a high school education) are doing better than they've done in a while. We have a LONG way to go to keep helping these people, but there is some momentum.
You really should stop speaking for the blacks and Hispanics and how better their lives have been made by Trump .. it's another example of your 'scope view

Jim it's good that you highlight the little good being done by his administration
So others like me are exposed to these stories ..

And I will bring foward the stories outside your view And hope of exposing the other side of the coin

Like the story below Trump threatens National emergency over wall

That's Trumps authoritarian personality .. if he can't threaten his way to get what he wants .. he will play the national security card as an end around

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46763940