View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 11:21 AM   #15
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Just like Trump you think a wall is brick and concret and the prison has them argument is as simplistic as the Come

Prisons have layered security they do not see the wall or the fence as the end all be all solution. As you and Trump love to sell it as (ever hear prisoners escape )

At best wall and fences are a deterent not prevention why not have a minefield ? Using your logic they worked during the war to protect large area with little man power

Now his administration is once again saying it's not just a wall it's other security and technology. .. but trump has refuted this suggestion

As I have said this is about his ego and image to his Base not about national security (another lie) the wall sound nothing like comprehensive immigration reform to me
and as the prison security is layered ( one of which being walls), trump is also proposing layers in addition to the wall - agents, drones, etc. so you seem to think he wants just a wall, that’s not true.

little man power? who is calling for that? i want more agents down there. you’re making a lot of speculations, and not very accurately.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device