View Single Post
Old 09-22-2020, 05:47 AM   #1
Jim in CT

Graham says they have the votes

Lindsey Graham says they have the votes to proceed.

He said in 2016 that there shouldn’t be appointments close to an election. obviously he’s flip flopping. when asked why ( a fair question), he gave an honest answer - that was before Kavanaugh.

For many years, Graham was the best friend that liberals had in the GOP. He was a RINO. Now, after watching what the democrats shamelessly did to Kavanaugh, he’s our pit bull.

The democrats turned him
into what he is. it’s his mission to spike this football in Feinstein’s face and give her the middle
finger with both hands.

Payback is a bitch.

If any liberals here are upset, register your complaints with sente democrats. they created this mess. It started with Bork, continued with Thomas, exacerbated with Kavanaugh. When you kick sand in someone’s face long enough, can you really play the victim card when the one you’re tormenting has had enough? and if they’ve secretly been taking ju jitsu lessons when you weren’t looking, that’s also tough cookies for you.

you reap what you sow.

i’m surprised they can get 50 votes if collins and murkowski have said
no. i wonder what they promised
mitt romney.

i really hope they replace ginsburg with someone equally conservative, and let the chips fall where they may in november. i was already prepared for a very bad outcome in november, this will lessen the blow big time.

Graham voted for both Kagan and Sotomayor. he wasn’t a partisan fanatic. the democrats turned him into one with their shameless tactics.

Actions, like elections, have consequences. and the republicans will have to answer in election day.

Last edited by Jim in CT; 09-22-2020 at 06:13 AM..