View Single Post
Old 02-12-2017, 04:48 PM   #6
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Gross domestic product
Image result for gdp of california is
2.448 trillion USD they do lead the way

I thought you were against the "fleecing of America by US corporations and Banks".

By all means keep beating your anti immigration Bell of Fear as if they are alone responsible for the country"s issues ...

Where have I beat an "anti immigration Bell"? I am against "illegal" immigration, not against immigration. How about you? You showed no concern about illegal aliens in California nor about nearly all of them being guilty of identity fraud . . . as pointed out in the article which started this thread.

And where did you get that I believe immigrants "are alone responsible for the country's issues"?

while ignoring the fleecing of America by US corporations and Banks

But California has a 2.448 trillion dollar gdp. Is that bad? Or did US corporations and banks have nothing to do with that? That's a lot of dollars fleeced.

and more of Trump inner circles proclamations .. Miller told US media the court ruling was a "judicial usurpation of power" and that "the president's powers here are beyond question".

Do you disagree with that?

then voter fraud

Oh my . . .

So keep the attention on the Immigrants and Voter fraud (supporter Red Meat ) ( Attack hoses who push back against the lies or rule against them in Court ) Brand them as enemies...and while the every ones looking the other way .. we'll you know the rest
WTF are you talking about?

Last edited by detbuch; 02-12-2017 at 04:54 PM..