View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 08:04 AM   #17
RIJIMMY
sick of bluefish

I thought Biden was great. BY great, I mean he said very little substance and sometimes untrue, but he did it very convincingly. Palin did what she needed to do, which is not do a terrible job.
I cant tell you I am crazy about Palin, but its just shocking to me that for years the masses have been crying about how Washington is separated from the common American, that we need someone who understands our issues, we need someone who is not a career politician and yet along comes Palin and everyone slams her for exactly those things. you cant have it all. Im just very suprised by the comments above re: palin and dont get it. If you could go back in time, some of our best presidents where the Gosh Darnit types. To me, thats what America is about, we have never been the polished bunch but the dependable mutts that shine through with our values and beliefs.

The post-debate commentart was all very positive for Palin and based on Salty's poll numbers, it looks like people believe she won. Bottom line, it will have very little effect on the election.

making s-b.com a kinder, gentler place for all