View Single Post
Old 05-12-2001, 01:15 AM   #42
Patrick

Jenn,

First of all, the traction thing was for digging into the sand a little more, not for sticking to rocks. If you wear Korkers on the sand, you know the gap between bootfoot and the korker will get filled up with sand and when you step, it causes a lot of extra weight. What I was saying is to use the Shoe Goo instead of Korkers on sand for that purpose. Perhaps I wasn't clear.

Second, I never said I did any tuna fishing, did I? No, I don't think I did. I know this plan is dangerous. I KNOW it is. I stated it right from the start. I know I could be tangling with a thousand pound beast. (World Record Bluefin is a 1150 lb something) I'm not saying I would be get a fish that big, I might be skunked for all I know. I know the risks. I know I could be killed. I could also walk outside and get slammed by a bus.

Now Jaiem did show me his fish and it's a dandy. Maybe someday I'll spear something like that one day.

It's funny. John says he sees a lot of dreaming and no doing. Jenn says she sees me bringing my dreams into reality. Hmmmm. Chances are, I won't be able to do this since no one wants to help out and this is obviously not a one person job.

Hey Jaiem, where do you dive? I'm getting interested in Free diving again. Might spear some blackfish or fluke while I'm down there.