View Single Post
Old 11-03-2019, 07:52 PM   #127
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
You're getting more and more desperate to differentiate. Here's what you are currently saying. You're saying it's OK to withhold aid to get a foreign power to do something that benefits you, as long as you do it in the open. But doing it behind closed doors, is an impeachable offense. Do I have that right? You're the first person I've heard say that. Everyone in DC is saying that the quid pro quo itself was impeachable, never mind that Biden obviously did it too.

I don't need to have a prayer, I'm not that married to either side. No matter what happens, I'm not going to have a breakdown.

But let's clarify, hen you say I don't have a prayer, what do you mean - that he's going to get removed from office?
If you think those two are equal, he really could shoot someone on 5th Avenue. More and more people will tell the truth or “flip” as Trump calls it.
If you think he is thought of as a desirable President by the majority of the Republican Senators you don’t understand politicians. They all know there’s more there there.
He will be Impeached and convicted in the Senate.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin