View Single Post
Old 11-04-2019, 12:19 PM   #140
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
first you dodged, now you’re
moving the goalposts. last time you said trump was only wrong because he committed his extortion behind closed doors. now you’re changing you tune.

trump and biden each extorted a foreign power to get said power to do something that would help them
politically.

you can’t make that wrong. you cannot.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
My tune has never changed, it's just that Trump is so corrupt that it is hard to keep track of all his egregious actions.

What benefit did Trump's employers (the people) receive for his pursuit of the investigation of Biden?
If this was of benefit to the citizens of the United States Trump's attempt to do the following things would be explained in what manner to paraphrase you as "right"? you cannot.

Why was there an attempted coverup?
Why was the file hidden in a secret server?
Why was Vindman told not to discuss the call?
Why did the OGC feel it necessary to hide the conversation?
Why was the aid released 2 days after the whistleblower report was made and very shortly after the IG went to the OGC with the report?
Show one instance where the Trump administration was concerned about corruption that didn't involve a political opponent.

If there are correct, or noble reasons to do this it is easily explained and sunlight would show that there was no issue, however the WH is stonewalling the investigation in every way possible.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin