View Single Post
Old 02-13-2016, 01:46 PM   #99
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
I can't Dodge your imaginary vision on what you think the out come will be?
If your not voting Democrat I can only surmise this bothers you because you hope Berine will be the nominee so the republicans will have an easier time getting to the white house .. Because as I see it he "Berine" can't win nationally A lot of things influences voter turnout, and it influences donations. winning a white as rice state as NH influences a lot also it cuts both ways
It bothers me, because I like democracy. My side may nominate Trump. That would be a disaster for the GOP. But if he wins states with a majority of delegates, he deserves to be the nominee, like it or not.

I'll try to slow down for you. You are the one speculating on what might happen. What I am doing, is responding to what we know for certain, which is this: Bernie cleaned her clock in NH, yet he fell further behind. If that's not a rigged game, I don't know what is.

I have asked several times what the purpose of the superdelegates is. Neither you, nor Spence, nor Paul, nor Rockhound, have even tried to explain it to me. The reason why, is because you can't admit out loud that they exist because the Democratic party would rather undermine democracy to get an establishment candidate, then allow the democratic process to play out in a way that they don't happen to like. Kind of ironic, since Hilary keeps bleating about how unfair and rigged Wall Street is, how they are aligned against the little guy. What a crusader for the underdog she is.

Last edited by Jim in CT; 02-13-2016 at 01:52 PM..