View Single Post
Old 05-23-2022, 03:23 AM   #316
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
Are you a member of a party? I thought your mission was to get rid of Trump, not to be a member or advocate of a party. Are you a Democrat? Is the Democrat Party your party? Do you support the militant predictions and advocations of leaders of that party like Schumer, Pelosi, Maxine Waters, AOC?

Your "advocating OR predicting" is a bit confusing. Which is it? Both? And does it mean that he wants to and will start a civil war if he gets elected, or will start one if he isn't? Many others have been predicting that we are heading toward a civil war. Even that it has already started, except for the shooting and killing. And that prediction was being made before Trump became President.

Are you conjecturing and insinuating again?
There is no greater indicator of the GOP's threat to democracy than the fact that they are currently holding CPAC in the autocratic nation of Hungary with Viktor Orbán.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin