View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 09:24 AM   #22
Flaptail

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFish View Post
My neighbor is a nice guy...always very polite. However he has to be the laziest SOB on the planet! He had one of those plastic, build it yourself sheds in a box next to his house for over a year before he had his daughter and her boyfriend put it together! Then they had a beautiful new walkway put in the front of the house......he let his grass grow to about a foot high before he finally hired a landscaper to come cut it!?!? Why spend the dough on a beautiful brick walkway when you let the grass grow too high to see the darn thing??? They also left their Christmas tree in the front window till almost the middle of February before they took it down!!!! Alright.......this is the part that really peeves me.......its friggin mid-June.....they took down all their Christmas lights a few months ago......except the damn icicle string that is dangling from the front gutter.........I am damn sick of looking at it!!!!!!
LARRY, IF YOU DON'T CALM DOWN ONE OF THESE DAYS THESE LITTLE PEEVES ARE GOING CAUSE YOU TO DROP UNEXPECTEDLY LIKE A STONE!!!!

Chill out Bro!

Why even try.........
Flaptail is offline   Reply With Quote