View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 02:37 PM   #122
Linesider82

answering the thread, two false claims fall into the hands of the world, including the American public, on wire taps. Can trump supporters claim anything the "president" says to be true? I would like to say he's out of tweets, but next I'm sure he'll say that Harambe is still alive. That Gorilla is already more important than the POTUS. I'm disgusted as a descendent of wwII combatants, to listen to much of the discussions on here. I liked Bush Sr., I didn't like Clinton at all because he gutted our defense, Bush Jr. got us in an unwinnable war, Obama actually took out the key guy, but kept us in the same Bush war. Now, the new claim is to take on the world? I think Trump is doing a good job at that. I also think we are losing, unless we are going towards WW3. If that is the case, anyone 34 and under should enlist in the Navy, anyone interested in the marines 28, and the rest of us 42 and under should enlist in the army. Do it. don't talk back,,, just support your country in the way you want it to be. Lots of talk here no action.