Thread: Hobie for sale?
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2016, 12:51 PM   #14
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecduzitgood View Post
I have a 2011pro angler 14 dune color hull new unused. It was a warranty replacement so the seat and drive are 09. With a caravan trailer and the Hobie cradles (new). It has been stored in a portable garage so it should still be perfect...the drive with new or maybe used once mint turbo fins and fish finder stored inside house. I will have to look into getting it out if your interested. Also have a hummingbird 798ciSi (sidescan with internal gps) that was used once for about 2 hours on the 09 hull. I discovered the crack and haven't been back on the water since getting the replacement between surgery other projects and exceptional shore fishing so it's been sitting until I make time to rig it to fish. I have bracket I made to hang from the side and also includes a Navionics fish'n chip. If interested pm me your email and when I can get it out for pictures I will send them to you. I am on the fence about selling it but got an unexpected emergency vet bill today for over $700 and see no one has replied yet. No pressure, no hurry it's not going anywhere since I really don't have to sell it.
Never got to install the ram mount for the fish finder or the orca rod holder so the hull is unmolested. Will have to inspect everything before I come up with a price. Paddle, scotty light pole, dry bag, and some other accessories that I will have to gather up including original drive fins and I think I have an extra set of used turbo fins also and a handheld cobra vhf with Bluetooth for a cell phone, 2 hobie scupper carts one with wheeleez and also have an older wheeleez jet ski cart I can include...also a homemade live well made out of a cooler with a timer to extend the battery use. Will check the batteries and include them and the dry box that holds them. I don't want to break any rules so if interested I will post it in the buy sell when ready to go.

I saw a Hobie 12' PA on Craigslist ma. you may want to check out.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I'm definitely interested. I love the idea of a stable 14 footer, but my issue will be how to transport it on a Tacoma without any current roof racks, as I was hoping to avoid having to trailer it. I've seen the video of the RHINO NAUTIC KAYAK LIFTER which would avoid the trailing issue, but I hate to spend all that coin to get that all set up. When you have an idea on if you want to sell and what you think you want to get for the lot pop me a pm.
Got Stripers is online now   Reply With Quote