View Single Post
Old 06-01-2022, 09:49 AM   #178
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
i don’t equate leadership with using the deaths of kids to engage in political demagoguery.

you know what he’s going to say, and you’re going to say he’s wrong.

we get it.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Speaking of political demagoguery

Powerful words from Combined Law Enforcement Associations of Texas:

"There has been a great deal of false and misleading information in the aftermath of this tragedy. Some of the information came from the very highest levels of government and law enforcement. Sources that Texans once saw as iron-clad and completely reliable have now been proven false. This false information has exacerbated ill-informed speculation which has, in turn, created a hotbed of unreliability when it comes to finding the truth. The truth we all can trust.
For this reason, we believe that a strong independent investigation by the US Department of Justice with assistance from the FBI will discover what really happened, thus helping agencies everywhere to understand how best to stop a similar compounded tragedy from happening again."
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin