View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 05:37 PM   #95
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Please tell me you really do get it and your making a bad attempt at humor. Ok first the countries and circumstances these people are coming from are in disarray and it matters little to them what Trump thinks about them, the chances of making a life eventually in this country makes the risk worth while. Secondly, Trump has signaled to these countries your window for coming here is closing and you better beat feet. Then there is little continued effort to make life in these countries a bit more tolerable so there isn’t these increases. Then Trump uses the boarder and detention polices as punishment in an effort to slow the process, thinking if I separate families and house them with little humanitarian necessities, that will also slow the process.

Open your eyes and your willingness to see the facts for what they are. Or are you buying into Trump spinning this as Obama started it and I’m trying to fix it or that the majority of these people are just bad hombres?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
never said obama started it. i said trump didn’t start it, and i said
neither did anything to stop it.

you’re blaming trump
for the increase, because people get a sense that he's the first potus who will enforce the law? maybe that’s true, but it’s not a flaw.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device