View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 11:15 AM   #70
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
i’m not defending trump. i’ll go very slowly here, please try to follow the bouncing ball.

i asked if its racist to say that somalia is a dysfunctional country. ( answer- it’s not racist, because it is in fact a terrible place).

you said that question isn’t relevant.

i said it is relevant because it’s a part of his tweet that he’s getting slammed for.

now you say i’m defending him.

it was a stupid offensive tweet. but not racist.

and the more i think about it, the less of a problem i have, with telling 4 hens who clearly hate everything this country was founded upon, to get lost if they hate it that much. he shouldn’t have said go back where you came from, but if he said “you obviously hate everything the country is and stands for, so i have good news for you, you are free to leave”, id have been ok with that.

AOC is too stupid to be dangerous, she’s a harmless punchline, who i believe is actually doing more good for the GOP than could be done by any republican who could
ever win that district.

Omar is a very different animal. a reporter asked her if she would
condemn the antifa terrorist attack at an ICE facility he tried to incinerate, and she refused to condemn it, and i’m not making that up. that one is a manchurian candidate who loathes the country that took her in. she is scary. when you can’t condemn an obvious act of domestic terrorism, you have no business being in congress.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
again the denial is epic ... its amazing in this entire Trump tweet storm somalia is a dysfunctional country is what your mounting your defense of Trump on (stupid offensive tweet. but not racist.) then go on the blame the victim tour LOL

you need to re read some history on that phrase "go home to where you came from" its not as benign as you or trump are trying to suggest .... and any republican who also see's it as Racist get dismissed as RINOS ....

But obama was called divider & chief what does that make Trump