Thread: Crickets
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2021, 04:46 AM   #5
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
If "everyone around" him thought he was "completely insane" and acting like a "God king", orange or otherwise, there was, and is, a constitutional method of removing him from office.

That method does not include a general conspiring with an enemy of the United States, nor even with an ally.

Nor does the Constitution give the government agencies and appointed bureaucrats which all comprise what is referred to as "the Deep State," the power to undermine the President, especially because of unfounded or unproven opinions. And it would be treason if it were done to aid and comfort an enemy of the United States.

That you do not seem to see the great danger to "our Democracy" such actions and the condoning of them are, shows how insane is your desire to destroy Trump, even if it is done by unconstitutional, treacherous, and dangerous ways.
Boy is that a dumb response, twice this clown was impeached and his GOP senators failed to take action, so in so little time left they should have tried again? The further away from the election he got the more unhinged he got, I’m glad someone was taking steps to avoid him from using the world ending power I frankly don’t think one man should have.